Beaver Creek Hotel with Breathtaking Mountain Views
An exceptional mountain resort for all seasons, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the perfect Vail Valley destination for year-round mountain adventures. At our Beaver Creek, Colorado hotel, we are true masters of detail. From the moment you arrive, you will discover rare and unexpected pleasures woven seamlessly into the fabric of each day - from true ski in / ski out access to our open green space for lawn games.
Our luxury accommodations highlight the hotel’s warmth and mountain sophistication, furnished with modern décor that showcase and complement the unique alpine surroundings. Take in amazing views from the outdoor fire pits and the 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill dining terrace, or gaze out at the beauty of Beaver Creek Mountain while sipping wine at Antler Hall. At Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, we welcome you to embrace our unique and enriching experiences.
Lost something? Found something? Please contact the hotel or visit our Lost and Found website.
- 190 re-designed guest rooms and suites at the heart of Beaver Creek Village in Colorado
- Balconies in many rooms with mountain or Village views
- Multlingual staff to assist with any necessities during your stay
- Year-round heated outdoor pool and five outdoor hot tubs beneath a mountain waterfall
- Outdoor fire pit for roasting s’mores and sharing stories under the stars
- Award winning Allegria Spa with 23 treatment rooms and three romantic couples suites
- Fitness club at Allegria offering free weights, Cybex and Precor Equipment and classes
- Ski in / ski out access to over 1,805 acres of skiable terrain on Colorado’s Beaver Creek Mountain
- Vail Valley location with summer and winter Rocky Mountain resort activities
- Onsite ski rental and boot fitting at Gorsuch Ski Demo and Rental
- Signature ski valet including boot storage and equipment drying each evening
- Over 20,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space filled with natural light
- Preferred access to Beaver Creek Golf Course and Red Sky Ranch
- Beaver Creek Tennis Center for active getaways no matter the season
- Front door access to Beaver Creek Village and the ice-skating rink
- An exclusive location next to the region’s esteemed Beaver Creek Ski School
The staff at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. We want to make sure each guest is able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. With 10 rooms designed to be fully accessible, the Park Hyatt has it all.
Standard amenities for ADA rooms:
- Audiovisual smoke detectors
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Lowered closet poles and shelves
- Lowered beds
- Non-scald bath fixtures
Accessible rooms are also available with:
- Bathtub with grab bars or a roll-in shower
- King or double bedded accommodations
- One executive king with a fireplace
Being on the road doesn’t mean being out of touch at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. The world class services of our resort extend to our fully equipped Business Center, allowing you to be as productive as you like during your stay. Whether you need to send a quick fax to the home office or require a complete office setup, the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Business Center, operated by PSAV® Presentation Services, offers full business services.
- Full pre-press graphics and production services to meet your exact specifications, including thousands of black and white or color copies, collation services, name badges, table tents and more
- Complete computer services, including computer workstation, all necessary office software, Internet access, printers and more
- Xerox Color DocuCenter producing print quality color copies, brochures, flyers, maps and menus
- Copier services including collating, stapling, transparencies and more
- Outbound shipping via Fedex and UPS. Allow us to do the packing for you, or, if you prefer, we offer packing supplies for purchase.
If you require a service not listed above, please contact us for additional information and pricing.
Direct Line: 970 827 6551
Fax Line: 970 827 6798
Winter: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Summer: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Spring and fall hours vary
It’s easy to stay connected, no matter where you happen to be at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. Working in your room? All guestrooms are wired for high-speed Internet access. Planning your day over breakfast, or doing one last email check while enjoying a drink in Antler Hall? Our complimentary Internet access lets you easily work from any number of locations.
Map & Directions
From Denver International Airport: Exit the airport
Exit the airport on Pena Boulevard and go 10 miles to Interstate 70.
Enter I-70 westbound and go approximately 110 miles to Avon (Exit #167). Turn left (back under interstate) and go through the town of Avon. Enter the resort at the fifth roundabout. The guard on duty at the security booth can provide maps / directions to resort.
From Vail / Beaver Creek Jet Center (Eagle):
Follow Interstate 70 eastbound approximately 25 miles to Avon (Exit #167). Turn right and go through the town of Avon. Enter the resort at the fifth roundabout. The guard on duty at the security booth can provide maps / directions to resort.
Please note the hotel's mailing address and physical address differ.
For mail please send to:
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa
50 West Thomas Place, Avon, CO 81620
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Covered parking
- Currency exchange
- Allegria Spa, full service spa and salon
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk and in each guest room
- Lost and found
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet parking only
- Washer and dryer on several floors
- ski in / ski out ski valet steps from gondola
- equipment shipping and receiving
- kids game room
- library with books for loan
- Outdoor pool and 5 outdoor hot tubs
- Kids playground
- Outdoor lawn games (seasonal)
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is pleased to provide indoor valet parking for the convenience of our guests.
- Winter: $50 / vehicle per day
- Summer (memorial weekend to mid-October): $25 / vehicle per day
- Please note, the parking garage has a maximum height clearance of 11’4”. If you require parking for an RV or other vehicle that needs a higher clearance, please contact our Concierge for alternate locations within Avon.
FROM DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
Colorado Mountain Express
- Shuttle service - Check-in counter is located in the Main Terminal Baggage Claim area, level five. Look for white vans with the company name on the side.
- Chartered vans, chauffeured sedans and SUVs – Premium transportation available through CME Premier offering capacity for three to 10 passengers depending upon vehicle.
FROM EAGLE COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT – VAIL / BEAVER CREEK JET CENTER:
Colorado Mountain Express
- Shuttle service – Look for white vans with the company name on the side. Discounts are available for parties of three or more traveling together.
- Chartered vans, chauffeured sedans and SUVs – Premium transportation available through CME Premier for three to 10 passengers depending upon the vehicle selected.
Visit Colorado Mountain Express for details, schedules and reservations, or call 800 525 6363.
Complimentary on-call transportation is available to Beaver Creek Village all year long.
OUTSIDE BEAVER CREEK VILLAGE / RESORT TO RESORT:
Transportation to resorts and areas outside of Beaver Creek may be arranged through Colorado Mountain Express and CME Premier. Please contact our Concierge.
Accessible transportation is available upon request.
Buses are operated by two transportation companies:
- Town of Avon buses depart throughout the day from the Elk parking lot in Beaver Creek
- ECO Transit operates a bus service between Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon and Edwards. Call (970) 328-3520.
View driving directions to and from the airports and other points of interest.
Pack the leash, your four legged family member is welcome at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. We welcome a maximum of two dogs weighing up to 70 pounds each. A onetime $100 fee applies, and we kindly ask that you follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Please ensure that dog on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see your pet’s happy face running toward them.
- Please clean up after your pet. No one wants a surprise on the bottom of his or her shoes!
- Remember, if your dog feels the need to gnaw on furniture, use the bedding as a new toy or relieve themself on the carpet, you will be changed a small fee
- The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa does not assume any liability for your dog or their actions while on the Resort grounds.
With baby services at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, you’ll have diapers, formula, food and more delivered right to your room, courtesy of Travel Vail Baby:
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics
- Time saved on packing when you order online at Travel Vail Baby
- No need to pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive
- Savings when you order early, 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Travel Vail Baby at (970) 471-0935
Visit Travel Vail Baby to place your order, then sit back and relax; Hyatt and Travel Vail Baby will take care of the rest. Travel Vail Baby will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Check-in Time: 4 pm
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Calendar of Events
Stay at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek for these upcoming Beaver Creek, CO events.
Masters of Food and Wine Series
This summer embark on a rare sensory journey at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa with our Masters of Food and Wine Series
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa Ranked #1 Hotel on TripAdvisor in Avon, CO
We our proud to annouce that Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is ranked the #1 hotel in Avon, Colorado on TripAdvisor out of 8 hotels in the area.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort Receives Prestigious Donald N. Pritzker Award for Hotel Team of the Year
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa has been awarded Hyatt’s coveted Donald N. Pritzker Award for Hotel Team of the Year.
Book Now or call 970 827 6610