Beaver Creek Meeting Facilities
Meet in the mountains and breathe new life into your next event. Meetings truly become memorable when you host them at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. Surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains, no other venue offers your attendees so much to see and do. Whether you prefer our famous winters or warm summer surroundings, your corporate gathering will be filled with small touches that add up to perfection.
- Over 20,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor function space, including newly updated venues
- Large windows with spectacular views in the Grand Ballroom and Junior Ballroom, including outdoor balconies and patios
- bring your events into the fresh mountain air all year round
- Professional meeting planner staff, to help tailor your event to suit your tastes
- Audiovisual technology, with experts on location to assist you with every detail
- Complete Business Center, offering a host of services to meet your needs
- Creative catering of your event, featuring menus designed to fit any occasion
- Imaginative programs for team building, families and spouses, arranged through our preferred Destination Management Company, DSC
- 190 spacious guestrooms, offering high-speed Internet access, amazing views and deluxe amenities
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa has received numerous awards for its innovative meeting facilities, including:
- Success Magazine – Ace Award
- Meeting and Convention Magazine - Gold Tee Award
- Snow Country, Design Award - Best Ski Lodge
- Conde Nast Traveler - Reader's Choice Award
- Travel + Leisure - Top 100 Hotel
- AAA - Four Diamond Rating of Excellence
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
PSAV® Presentation Services, our in house audiovisual company, is committed to providing superior service, creative insight, technical support and professional grade equipment. Whatever your event’s technology need, whenever you need it, PSAV® Presentation Services is onsite with its first class equipment and professional service before, during and after your meeting.
If you are ready to begin the planning process, please submit an RFP today. A member of our helpful team will respond to your query promptly.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Sales Department
Phone: (970) 827-6650
Fax: (970) 827-6796